Sunday, November 23, 2008

HOME....well sorta!

I SURVIVED !!!! Thanks so much to everyone that prayed for me during my surgery. Please continue to pray and ask God to heal me completely with no infection. Everything went really well!!! I have 21 clamps going across my lower abdomen and am VERY SORE inside. But thank God for pain medicine, and a nice place to rest. (who doesn't like going home to mama and daddys?!) My wonderful husband is doing some much needed home repairs (thank you beyond thanks Jeremy for helping him) and so we felt I should come here to be free of the sounds/smells etc......I've been given some wonderful gifts, flowers, cards etc...Thanks so very much. My aunt Rhonda brought me the yummiest homeade vegetable soup. It was just like eating Grandma Talleys but better!!! : ) You can call my cell, text or email me anytime. Just keep praying! Love ya lots.....................GOD LOVES ME! He shows me everyday!!!!!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

God is so GOOD! I will continue to pray for your speedy recovery with no complications. Let me know if you need anything. love you!

Julie said...

I am so glad you are "home". You were very missed at church. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!