Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!










I'm so glad to be celebrating another New Year with my family and friends. (its almost 2 AM and we are up watching a movie together!) Church was sooooooo fun tonite!!!! There had to be 100-150 there.......Skits, singing, excellent first time preaching by Preachers grandson, Hunter (new battles are coming in the new year ..how will you handle them?!) I was so proud of him and was reminded of Tyler preaching like that at his age. And now Tyler is still preaching at 19 years old, going to Bible college !!!! I will add some pics if I get any of the great nite we had tonite!!! I'm adding some from the Christmas Lights at James Center Christmas Eve.......they are so so pretty. Oh and my whole family (mom, dad, and brothers/sister family took a family picture last night so I will scan and post it ASAP too. It's awesome!!!!)


I'm looking forward to the New Year and hope each of you have a great one!!!!! Thank you Lord ....for your blessings on me!!!

No comments: