Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YIPPY SKIPPY...WINDY...SNOWY MARCH :)














What a blast its been! We are missing Tyler horribly!!! He's always been here for our snow days and Bre's sure missed him. I've tried hard to be her playmate :) but I know I don't compare to his sillyness...... Turbo has also been a lot of fun for her. We've been sending him lots of pictures. (not to make him homesick but to let him know we miss him and brag on our snow!) ha!

My parents and sister lost power and came to spend the night with us last night. WHAT A GREAT TIME....made some fun memories!!! :) Their power came on this afternoon...and although I'm happy for them...I'm sad they will be leaving us :( Thank you God for the snow and the time to sit back with family and make some memories!

Hope you've all had a great time. Love you! God is good...all the time!

ps. please continue praying for my job search! Its been so hard to not have the income coming in but I've LOVED LOVED LOVED the time with Bre homeschooling....and now the Snow Days home with my family!!!! What a blessing we've had...during a trial ........

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures Pam..I'm still praying for your job search! I love you!